Terms & Conditions
- The Customer agrees that the services and associated quantities listed on the quotation and/or invoice are correct. Changed once the invoice is issued may not be possible as Zeus ICT Services may have already placed the order with the vendor.
- The period specified on the quotation and/or invoice is the frequency at which an invoice will be issued for software issued under a subscription model.
- The quantities for software subscriptions can be increased but require a minimum of 1 month’s notice to decrease quantities (only applicable when the month-to-month licensing option is chosen – For annual licensing, there is no allowable decrease in quantity as per the software vendors policy). The cost quoted for software is an estimate – As pricing can change at any time with the vendors, the invoice will be based on the most up-to-date pricing at the time of invoicing.
- Zeus ICT Services will manage all support requests in the Helpdesk system, including support time allocations per request. The information from the Helpdesk system will be used to assist in preparing and supporting the invoices.
- Except as otherwise noted on the quotation and/or invoice, all monetary amounts are in AUD (Australian Dollars)
- The Client agrees that any disputes relating to the invoice must be escalated in writing within five business days of the invoice being issued to the Customer. Failure to raise a dispute in this period results in the invoice being automatically accepted, and all charges on the invoice are due and payable by the due date.
- The Client agrees that the invoices issued must be paid by the due date, and failure to meet the payment deadline will result in:
* The Client’s account be placed on stop credit, and no further orders will be taken.
* The Client’s credit account be revoked, and all future orders be done on a COD basis.
* Zeus ICT Services may require all amounts owed to Zeus ICT Services to be immediately due and payable without deduction or demand.
- Zeus ICT Services is responsible for paying any Superannuation Guarantee contributions that may be required in relation to the work performed by the Consultant or by employees of the Consultant under this Agreement.
- The Customer agrees to pay any costs, commissions, and legal expenses whatsoever arising from the collection of any overdue monies. Such interest, costs, commission and legal expenses may be recovered as a liquidated debt.
- Interest payable on any overdue amounts under this Agreement is charged at a rate of 10.00% per annum or at the maximum rate enforceable under applicable legislation, whichever is lower.